High-quality sleep can help increase our height naturally. This is because sleeping can help decompress the vertebrate in our body and allow the disks to expand slightly. Have you ever noticed the phenomenan that people are taller when they wake up in the morning than before they went to sleep in the night?
Our bodies release growth hormones at the greatest rate especially when we are in deep sleep. Scientific research has proved that deep sleep has a strong connection with the release of HGH. And your sleeping position can have big impact on the quality of your sleep.
Below I will introduce a list of sleeping tips for a better sleep.
- Sleep in a firm mattress. A hard bed can help align your spine in a natural position and lengthen your spinal. When your spine stretches to its fullest, growth hormone can easily travel around your body and boosts your height.
- Sleep in a dark and quiet room. Make sure the room air is fresh. You’d better open the window to keep your room ventilated. The amount of fresh air you breathe can also influence your height. Remember to turn off the lights before you go to bed. Light will make your brain stay awake and make it hard to enter into a deep sleep.
- Do a bit of exercises before you go to bed can help you sleep better at night.
- After exercises you should have a hot bath as it can help relax your tense muscle.
- Turn off your mobile.
- Drink a big glass of water or milk before going to bed. This can help clear the body of waste. Try to avoid huge meals in the evening and stimulants like coffee, tea and so on.
- Lie in the bed and close your eyes. If you find yourself still excited, take a few minutes’ deep breath and relax from head to toe.
- Cover yourself up and keep your hands and feet warm. Researchs show that warm hands and feet can help induce REM (rapid eye movement) deep sleep.
- A high pillow will hinder your breathing and tie out your neck. So do not use high pillow. Placing a pillow under your knees will be better for your spine.
- Keep a right sleeping posture. A right sleep posture can help lengthen your spine and increase your height. While a bad posture can put strains on your neck, shoulders and back and stunt growth during sleeping.
- Have enough hours’ sleep. Sleeping is the best method for our bodies to restore. Everybody has his own exact amount of sleep. I would advise you go to bed early and get up early. Keep a good sleeping habit.