There is no reason to live with back pain. The spine is crucial in our mobility, and physical and mental health. Spine-Worx is a simple and effective home therapy product which was designed to enable back pain suffers to help realign their spine in the comfort of their own surroundings. This review will talk about everything you should know of Spine Worx.
What is Spine Worx?
Spine-Worx is a medical device designed by a chiropractor. It relaxes and stretches tense muscles to relieve back pain and related symptoms by gently guiding misaligned vertebrae into their correct positions and holding them there. Because Spine-Worx uses your body’s own weight to apply controlled pressure to the spinal vertebrae, it automatically matches each individual’s requirements. You can apply more pressure where needed by simply shifting your weight or changing position slightly. In this way, you can feel a fast back pain relief.
How to use Spine Worx
Katina Coleman wrote a detailed directions to using Spine Worx.
- Position the Spine-Worx upright on the floor. The floor surface should be level and firm.
- Place a small pillow at the top of the Spine-Worx device at the point where you will rest your head.
- Sit down at the edge of the Spine-Worx device with the highest rails.
- Lean back slowly onto the Spine-Worx using both your arms and elbows for support.
- Center your spine in the groove between the raised rails of the device and rest your head on the pillow.
We can see that Spine Worx is really easy to use. What are the benefits of using the Spine-Worx Alignment System? I found this information on allegromedical.
- Spine-Worx helps to relieve muscular pain, pressure and irritation.
- Spine Worx is the best home therapy for the back in relieving tension and stress.
- Spine Worx cradles and elevates the spine, isolating the vertebrae into a neutral position where gravity takes over and allows the vertebrae to naturally and properly realign.
- Spine Worx helps to relieve symptoms common to misalignment problems, since the basic concept has to do with biomechanics and proper alignment.
- Spine Worx presents no chance of overdose or over-adjustment since the back conforms to its normal and natural shape. (Our suggested use is ten to twenty minutes as needed.)
- Any age group may be a candidate for use of Spine-Worx. Children should seek medical advice before using Spine-Worx, as their skeletal framework may not be completely developed until they are 16-17 years old.
- Spine Worx is designed to apply pressure to the mid (thoracic) and lower (lumbar) back only. (Not designed for the neck (cervical)).
- Spine Worx is portable and lightweight (2 lbs.) and can be taken on business trips, to the office or on vacation. (24″ x 7 1/2″ 3 1/2″)
One thing we should be careful with is that Spine Worx is not for use by people with curved spines! You’d better consult with your physician before use if this pertains to you.
Spine Worx Reviews – Pros & Cons
- Lightweight and well made from smooth hard plastic.
- Solid Construction. Attractive Design.
- It is easy to move around and to store under bed, in a wide drawer, or in a closet.
- Sort of like what a good chiropractor does.
- Immediate pain relief.
- Incredible stretch in your lower back and through your mid back
- Just lay down on it for a couple minutes a day and use your own weight to adjust your mussels.
- Consistent use of this device stops my pain and straightens out the slight bend in my spine.
- A little uncomfortable. Make sure to wear a shirt to avoid discomfort.
- Takes a lot of time to use the product to achieve alignment.
- Too much pain to get relaxed to make adjustment, to high.
- Not for tall people.
The first few times you lay on Spine Worx, you may feel uncomfortable. It takes some time to make adjustment and achieve the best position on the device. Make sure to follow the directions and go slow. When you can control pressure to the spinal vertebrae, you will feel a a difference in your back pain and posture.
Click here to buy spine-worx at amazon.